Welcome to the Liverpool Care Homes Partnership CIC –
The representative organisation for care homes in Liverpool.
Through us, care home owners and managers come together to work in collaboration and develop enhanced residential care services in Liverpool.
If you aren’t already a member, join the partnership and your home will benefit from:
- Representation, lobbying and negotiation with statutory organisations
- Free access to information, ideas and good practice
- Free access to jointly organised training
- Free places for residents at activities and events (such as the Tea Dance)
- Free use of shared resources
The Aim of Liverpool Care Homes Partnership CIC is to develop the residential care services in Liverpool to ensure:
- Provision meets all the needs of older people in Liverpool and their families.
- The health and wellbeing of care home residents is enhanced
- Good practice is shared across care homes.
- Cost savings and efficiencies can be generated through collaborative working and joint procurement.
We focus on the activities that the Care Homes deliver collaboratively, above and beyond the regular activities of running individual care homes.